It’s more than just a business. It’s your dream come true.
Here’s how our business insurance can help protect that dream.
- Flexible coverage options tailored to your unique business needs. Whether you employ hundreds or do everything yourself, we have a comprehensive portfolio of business insurance products to help cover your workforce, facilities, vehicles and property.
- Local agents who understand your community’s business climate. As business owners themselves, they also realize the importance of managing expenses and staying focused on the bottom line.
- A disaster protection and recovery planning resource. As a member of the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS), we can offer small- and mid-sized commercial customers access to the IBHS “Open for Business” program for continuity planning.
- Expert guidance on reducing risk. Our loss control staff can help you identify steps for keeping your employees safe and your operation running smoothly.
- PureSafety On Demand, online access to training that helps keep your worksite safe and injury free.
- Employers Protection Liability Insurance – The number of lawsuits filed by employees against their employers has been rising. Whether your business is large or small, no organization is immune from these potential lawsuits. Protect your business with Employers Protection Liability Insurance.
Flexible Business Insurance Tailored to Your Needs
We can help you determine the best coverage to meet your business needs. Here are some insurance options you may want to consider.
- Businessowners Policy: Combines property, liability and loss-of-income coverage into a simple package that’s customizable to meet your small business needs.
- Business Key Policy: Allows you to pick and choose from property, general liability, inland marine and crime coverages as well as many additional options.
- Contractors Package: Specially designed for contractors with 10 or fewer employees. This package combines the two most-needed coverages – commercial general liability and contractors equipment – with the flexibility to add other coverages.
- Business Auto Policy: Provides liability, collision and comprehensive coverage for your business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability Policy: Combines these two important coverages to meet the insurance needs created by workers compensation laws and regulations in individual states.
- Commercial Liability Umbrella Policy: Picks up where your underlying business insurance liability coverage ends, giving you added protection against the financial consequences of major accidents or incidents.
- Nonprofit Directors and Officers Liability: Protects directors and officers from liability claims arising out of alleged errors in judgment, breaches of duty, and wrongful acts related to their service to the organization.
Coverage and Support for Rental Dwelling Owners
Our Rental Dwelling Protection Program provides you affordable coverage for one- and two-family rental units.
And as a rental dwelling policyholder, you may have access to a significant discount on unlimited tenant screenings as well as property management resources such as sample forms and applications.
What types of business do we cover?
We offer coverage for a wide range of businesses and service providers. Here’s a list of just some of the businesses we cover.
- Auto service and repair shops
- Bagel shops
- Beauty and barbershops
- Dental and medical offices
- Gift and hobby shops
- Janitorial services
- Landscaping and lawn care services
- Law, accounting and other professional offices
- Sweet shops and bakeries
- Toy stores
It is easy to get affordable insurance coverage for every part of your life.